Tuesday 10 April 2018

Twins of Evil - Commission

Hey all, so if you've been paying attention you'll know I did a commission recently. Well a release date has been announced for it so I thought I'd share it here. It's a good old vampire tale over at VampYou called Twins of Evil coming out on the 28th of April.

VampYou is a subscription site and the comic will be for subscribers only but I'd encourage everyone to check out the site as there's a ton of vampire content over there.

Learn more here

After the break are a few preview images of the full 72 page comic.










11 comments:

  1. What programs do you use to create comics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primarily Daz3D. It's a free program if you want to try it and there are thousands of characters, props, environments available, although most cost money to buy.
      The lettering is done with Comic Life 3.
      I sometimes us Photoshop for touching up of the images or modifying model textures.

      Delete
    2. is it possible to create naked characters with only daz3d? or do you need a Photoshop?

      Delete
    3. Daz3D characters load naked, you have to add clothes so no Photoshop needed! There are add-ons that give working genitals (men come with Ken Doll-esque groins for example) but they are cheap and readily available.

      If you want to try it out Daz3D comes with a few free characters and other bits.

      Delete
  2. I love VampYou but I feel like there isn't enough new content to justify the monthly sub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to register on the site but unfortunately u can't because a plug-in is outdated. Wrote the guy a couple of weeks ago but he is not answering. So I will never see this comic. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had this same issue and I let him know. I believe it's fixed now.

      Delete
  4. It's up on the site now and new registrations are working.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anythingh new soon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you have any previews before we pay the subscription fee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've asked and it's ok for me to put up some preview pages. I'll pop them up on this post tonight if I get the chance.

      Delete