Friday 30 November 2018

New commission and update

Hi everyone, I'm still here!

It's been a busy few months and I've not had much time available to work on much. In a couple of weeks there will be a new comic coming out over at VampYou. I'll put up a preview post when that one comes out (it's a fun fairy tale short).

As far as big comics for the site, I've been a bit low on inspiration for a while. I've been half-heartedly working on something that's now on the back burner. I'll get round to finishing it at some point, but as I said, I'm very busy with life at the moment so progress is slow :(

The only other bit of work I've had time to get done was a short commission. Here it is!

Read on after the break...







5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your best work yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I would love to see more small posts like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All hail cantraps. I'd love to see a return to the Lois lane carácter and more of her corruption because of the use of her powera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good too see you're still making things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any more of this one?

    ReplyDelete