Sunday 12 June 2016

Weekend update

So the results are in! Short or long chapters - I still don't know, it's basically 50:50. Still, at least it sparked some healthy debate.

I'm going to try and do more regular progress updates but since I don't have a defined end for the chapter, more like it's done when it seems right, I won't have a progress bar. As usual life is busy so progress hasn't been fast but I'm up to 187 renders which is around 100 pages(ish, can't be bothered to count!).

As ever, here's a little tease!



5 comments:

  1. Why you can't post what you have now and update the Chapter with another page when is ready and then another.This idea will resolve the both problems. The ones who want short chapters and the ones who want long chapters. In this method you can make both happy.

    That mean you don't have a limit for a chapter or a quality. You can finish a pages how you want with high quality and then update the chapter. This method will remove both inconvenient about : "I want Frequent Short Chapters because I want to see new content much fast" or "I want Less Frequent but Longer Chapters because they have a much better quality and a much good story"

    I think this method will resolve the both problems, let me know what you think about this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the image, although more context to the image would be better. But please, cantraps release the comic when you feel it is finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you blind, you didn't read it my idea ? This can resolve both conflicts between
      Frequent Short Chapters and Less Frequent but Longer Chapters !

      Delete
    2. I did not agree or disagree with your opinion, i feel that cantraps should release the comic when he feels its ready.

      Delete